Monday, July 18, 2011

All about me/ my services/and my Education--

About Me
A little bit about myself. I am married and live in Beaverton, Oregon. I have one little boy who is five now and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. I have eighteen years of experience working in a daycare as my mother also ran a daycare. Being a daycare provider allows me to be a stay at home mom for my son, as well as care for other family's children. 


My Services
Your fees provide my family income, cover taxes and social security, and pay for childcare insurance. They also help cover the cost of the nutritious meals and snacks, training, toys, books, art and craft supplies, equipment, and all of the other things that your child will use. When you enrol your child,you are reserving the space and provisions for yourchild, whether or not he/she is present.
My work week is well over 40 hours, even if there is just one child here in my care. So in order that I can have some preserve my family time, my childcare closes promptly at 6pm, Monday-Friday. This will allow me to eat with my family dinner and gives us some opportunity to have some family time or activities. My time with my family is inportant to me, as I'm sure your time is improtant to you.



My Education--
which is still under construction...................



No comments:

Post a Comment